Motivated Movers FAQ
1. What if my move requires more than one truck?
No problem. We can determine if this would better suit your needs and give you an hourly rate when we do our free, no obligation estimate of your move.
2. Do you accept payment via card or online? When is payment due?
We are only able to accept payment via check or cash at this time. We do not accept any debit or credit cards. Payment is due at the end of the job. We are unable to send a bill for payment at a later date.
3. Is there anything I can do to make my move more affordable?
Absolutely. Please see our "Packing Tips" page for suggestions.
4. Are there any items you cannot move?
Yes. We are not able to carry the following items in our moving trucks: hot tubs, pianos, aerosol cans, propane tanks, pressurized containers, lighter fluid, chemicals, turpentine, corrosives, solvents, flammable liquids, paint, pets, firearms, fireworks, gas, kerosene, fire extinguishers or antifreeze. Please plan to transport these items yourself.
5. What are my protection options if there is loss or damage during the move?
We will do everything possible to ensure that your possessions arrive at your new residence in the same condition, and understand that clients have different needs in terms of protection. As required by the State of Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission, we offere three levels of coverage. More details can be found by clicking here.
6. Are you able to disconnect my washer and dryer, and reconnect them at our new home?
No. We do not connect or disconnect washers or dryers. However, if they are already disconnected, we can transport them in our trucks for you.
7. Will you reassemble my furniture and hang things on the walls of my new home or office?
We will reassemble all beds, desks or other furniture that we take apart for the move. We wil not hang anything on the walls of your new residence.
8. How can I provide feedback to the Washington State Utilities and Transportation Commission concerning this company?
We would love to provide you with a standardized Customer Survey Questionnaire - please email or contact us through this site. You can also contact WA-UTC directly at 360.664.1222.